cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS not sending pictures on text messages

SOLVED
Journeyman

MMS not sending pictures on text messages

I'm having trouble sending a picture or video in a text message. It says sending but never sends. Any suggestions? HELP! (I used this a lot, and miss it.)

8 REPLIES
GrandMaster

Re: MMS not sending pictures on text messages

starting with the usuals.

are you able to hop on the browser? if you are is it pretty slow loading things or as quick as usual? pics and videos sent through text is sent by using data. if you have low data speeds this will affect it horribly.

also are you on wifi when youre sending pics/videos or is this everywhere? 3G?4G?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Yes I am able to use the internet and receive messages, I can even watch movies and youtube.  This happens no matter if I'm on WiFI or 3g and I don't have access to 4G.  When I'm on 3G things tend to run slowly as well. Thank you for your reply!

Journeyman

If it is happening on all connections I have to assume it is an issue at the handset.  Are you using the stock SMS client or a 3rd party like Go SMS Pro?  If third party attempt the same send in the stock and see if you have the same issue.  If already stock I would have one of our tech support folks check it out at your closest retail location.  Here is the URL that will provide locations:

http://www.sprintstorelocator.com/locator/?INTNAV=ATG:HESmiley Frustratedtore%22%20target=%22_blank

I can provide assistance as well if that would be more convenient, just send me a private message and let me know.

Thanks,
Scott

Master

epic4guser28-Sorry for the inconvenience.I would suggest  you TO  change  camera settings( resolution-1m/quality-fine), take a picture and try to send.Other option would be is to send picture and videos via email.Let me know

Thanks

Abe

Journeyman

No I don't have a third party messaging program. I'm using what came with the phone. Thanks for the link.

Journeyman

Tried the resolution thing and it still isn't working...just see the pic and sending in the blue box.

Journeyman

I was having the same problem but finally installed APN Manager and looked at the APN file and thought it looked corrupted.  I got a friend to send me a copy of his APN file and installed it on my phone.  Works fine again.

Journeyman

Thank you, this is helpful but I ended up having to go to the retail store to get my phone reset.  Found out that it's a problem with the network.  Both towers between me aren't working 100% so I had to get an airwave.