cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More info on the timing of the ICS Update

Highlighted
Journeyman

More info on the timing of the ICS Update

I have been patiently waiting for my update to come since 7/12, but nothing as of yet.  I know they say it is a random process, it seems like there should be some sort of plan to the release.  I have downloaded the manual update, but am a little nervous about going that route.  Any ideas out there of the "random" process or if the manual process is a safe and official way of updating.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: More info on the timing of the ICS Update

why are you nervous to install the manual update - it is easy - as I have seen in other threads and forums, I would also do a factory reset once you have installed the update (you will still have ICS). I am not a techy and I followed QBKING77 video and the update was completed in less than 15 minutes.

Journeyman

Re: More info on the timing of the ICS Update

To all struggling with or interested in the ICS update to the Samsung Epic 4G Galaxy S2:

Please consider reviewing the link below and adding your thoughts on the larger mobile computing/Android industry implications raised by the flawed ICS update.

Thank you.

Re: Failed and COSTLY Ice Cream Sandwich update and Swype fix (Epic 4G Touch Samsung Galaxy S2)

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat