Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Samsung Galaxy SII - Can't get phone to turn on.

Highlighted
Journeyman

New Samsung Galaxy SII - Can't get phone to turn on.

This is a new SII that is a new replacement from the SII that was returned after three months of an issue of a bad "regulator" not sure what it is really called.  After just a few days of havimg this new SII, the phone died from no battery juice.  Went to recharge it and it is not recharging and won't turn on.  The blue LCD light flashes intermittently when I push the power button but nothing else.  What is the problem?  How can I fix it?  Do I need to take this one back too?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes you need to return it ASAP. Thats BS and you deserve to have a new phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same problem with a replacement- when the battery got below 20%, the freakin phone just cut off and wouldn't come back on- right when I was waiting for a VERY important phone call. Not to mention that when I got the new/refurb phone replacement, the idiot at the store formatted my sd card- erasing all the pictures and audio that I had accumulated of my 3 year old son for the past month. My contract is up, and between the crappiest reception I have ever experienced (and I've been with sprint for 10 years) and single most AWFUL service in store, I'm one issue away from taking all FIVE of my lines to US Cellular. The ONLY reason I've stayed is the unlimited data- and we use wifi enough now that that may not be an issue....

Highlighted
Wizard

Smokydoll61,

I'm very sorry to hear you are having so many issues with your device.  If your device will not power on, it definitely needs to get to a Sprint Repair Center ASAP.  That being said, once your device is functioning again, there is a firmware update that has been pushed to your device to assist with battery issues.  Please be patient with us while Google rolls it out to all of it's customers.

Note, I've hyperlinked the phrase "Sprint Repair Center".  Just click on that to find the nearest repair center to you and also to create an appointment to avoid long wait times.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Hours: 9am-8pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat