cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to this; a few questions need to be answered.

Highlighted
Journeyman

New to this; a few questions need to be answered.

Hi.  Im new to this forum; as you can see; i just registered today not so long ago....so, be bear with me...

Urm,  what I am going to ask you guys here are :

1.  Will  Sprint allow me to trade in my phone for something else ie: Iphone 5? If so, for how much do I have gotten to pay{less or more}?

2.  Is there any way to disable the service/or network off the phone I have now if I decide wanting to sell it  on CL or Ebay? If possible, how can I do that/is that work?

3.  If I am able to get trade in for something else, am I be required to return all the stuff{the orginial box and accessories *all new;unsued*} along with the device or just device itself back to Sprint?

I think thats all for now.  I will come back and post if I can think of anything else. Thanks to whoever be more than helpful and answered to questions.

Edit:

Oh and;  I have never been with Sprint before until last year in April and last one thing; how the heck do you saved all pictures and videos onto your SD card? because for the life of me, My sister and I have been trying to figured out how to do that for a week or 2 and no luck. Its really bothersome for me to transfers all of that onto the computer via USB. {as when I first got this phone, I didnt have a SD card installed but after I  have gotten a second replacement phone, i bought a SD card, so I am still clueless on how to save all of that onto a SD card}

thanks again.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat