cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification tones for samsung galaxy s2 epic 4g touch

Highlighted
Journeyman

Notification tones for samsung galaxy s2 epic 4g touch

Maybe it is just me not knowing where to look but is there a way to set different tones for text messages on this phone? I find the ring tone changer and have downloaded zedge to get different tones for that, but am still unable to see a option on how to change the notification tones. I like to be able to know who is texting me just by the tone. Thanks for anyone who can help.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello 2315OEUE, you have many options for adding your own ringers, notifications, and alarms. the easiest way I know how is to use Ringdroid from the market to make my own, however if you already have ringer tones that you would like to use for alarms or notifications that are .mid, .mp3, .ogg, .wav,or .wma. you would create a folder in the SD card named media, inside media create audio, and in audio create 3 folders, name them alarms, notifications, and ringtones. place the ringers into the folder that you want to assign them for. To change the setting open messages, click menu, setting, and look for notifications.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat