Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone being lazy on wifi and data

Journeyman

Phone being lazy on wifi and data

Hi, recently my E4GT has gotten lazy.

When on wifi, or data, I tried to view an email by tapping on it. The email application would just close. I have the Gmail app and the stock email app and use both. I am able to refresh emails and view the subject and a list of emails, but I cannot click on an email and expect it to work properly. It will keep loading to no avail. Eventually it will just close the app.

Like I mentioned earlier, it occurs on wifi as well as 3G/4G data.

I also wanted to update some apps via the Play store. If I was patient enough, it would've taken an hour for a 20mb file.

I figured that my phone just gives up. It used to have the orange and green arrows below the 3G/4G go off all the time. Now, I don't see it. 4G easily goes to sleep and has "zzz" below it, even if I'm downloading an app or trying to view an email.

Even my stock browser closed by itself when I was trying to load it up.

I'm pretty sure this is a hardware issue.

I performed a hard reset, but that didn't help either.

Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat