cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo upload problems since ICS update

Journeyman

Photo upload problems since ICS update

Just got update this morning. Now I cannot upload photos to Facebook. I have tried from the Facebook app (which also updated this morning) as well as just from the default camera app/gallery using the "share" function.

The phone just shows the file waiting to upload and stays stuck on 0% for several minutes before stating that it failed to upload. I have tried this using both wifi & 3G (no 4G in my area).

Has anyone else had this issue or know a fix for it?

Thanks! ^_^

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Photo upload problems since ICS update

To all struggling with or interested in the ICS update to the Samsung Epic 4G Galaxy S2:

Please consider reviewing the link below and adding your thoughts on the larger mobile computing/Android industry implications raised by the flawed ICS update.

Thank you.

Re: Failed and COSTLY Ice Cream Sandwich update and Swype fix (Epic 4G Touch Samsung Galaxy S2)

Journeyman

no problem uploading with wifi here. used the share option on the screen with the picture.

Journeyman

I'm having the same problem as well as many others. Before this ICS update my phone was just fine. Now I can't even talk on my phone in my own house without losing the call. My reception is awful, battery drains like crazy, can't upload pictures to facebook. My phone is soo sluggish it's not funny. To think that I upgraded from my Evo for this only 2 months ago. Makes me wish I didn't.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat