Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture appears sideways on Handcent and Go SMS Pro

Journeyman

Picture appears sideways on Handcent and Go SMS Pro

For some reason, pictures that I attach to a message within the Hancent or Go SMS Pro apps appear sideways, but that same picture appears correct on the native messaging app. Has anyone else had this issue with these two apps? I have attached screenshots.

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Yes, this has happened in Handcent for a long time and on many different phones.  It is a problem with the third party message systems and doesn't have anything to do with the native builds.  Some times the pictures will appear on the recipients phone in the correct orientation and most times not.

I have to send all my MMS pictures via the Messages native app.  It's a real pain the arse, I know, but not the end of the world.

Journeyman

Thanks for the fast reply. I'm able to get around it by taking the picture in landscape mode, so apparently it only happens with pictures taken in portait mode.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat