Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to have phone exchanged?

Journeyman

Possible to have phone exchanged?

Have had this phone for roughly 4 months with new Sprint 2 yr. Contract which came with the Free Galaxy 2 phone. Not even a month later phone slows to a crawl and menu button pops up and down rapidly interupting typing and calling. All programs crash within minutes or just freeze. This is ridiculus and iv'e been battling it this whole time. I can't get ahold of sprint because their signal is horrible around here even though their map showed I had good coverage in this area. Is there any possibility I can at least have my phone exchanged? This phone has not been droppped period since Iv'e had it. Any suggestions would be appriciated.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Possible to have phone exchanged?

ryan066,

Thanks for visiting Sprint's Community forum. I apologize that you are experiencing issues with your device, and I am happy to assist you further. For starters, do you TEP? If so, its suggest to visit your nearest S&R center for additional assistance. The technicians will triage your device and determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. You may locate your nearest store by visiting www.sprint.com/storelocator.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat