cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem finding Bluetooth device

Journeyman

Problem finding Bluetooth device

I can't get my Samsung Galaxy II Epic 4G Touch to find my Bluetooth device. I have even tried turning them both off and then on again. When I try to search for devices from my phone, nothing comes up. I have been unable to find any answers to this problem. Can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Problem finding Bluetooth device

Not knowing which devices your trying connect,  I would suggest you make sure both devices are "discoverable" and if you have another Bluetooth device that you don't need to pair with try that one too.  This could help to determine if the problem is with the Epic or with the other device.  Good luck, Rick

Highlighted
Wizard

ANGELDUJY46,

I am sorry you are having difficilty connecting your bluetooth.  What brand of bluetooth device are you connecting to? Are you sure they are both in pairing mode? Has it ever worked for you?

Markie_B

Journeyman

Markie_B,

I don't remember what brand the bluetooth is but I was successfully using it with my LG Optimus S a couple of months ago, before I upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G phone. On the old phone, the name of the bluetooth device came up as H200 and I never had any trouble pairing them. I have misplaced the instructions for the bluetooth, but I tried everything (I believe).

Journeyman

Thank you for your responses to my question. After responding back to Markie_B, I had a hunch that I should look up a manual or instructions for the bluetooth device. I successfully found the instructions for putting the device in pairing mode, and have now successfully paired my devices together. Everything is working fine now.

Wizard

Great to hear. I am glad you are up and wireless now.

Markie_B

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat