cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random reboots after S:D710.10S.FL24 update-anyone else have this?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Random reboots after S:D710.10S.FL24 update-anyone else have this?

Sigh. Just when I thought things were going well, another forced update screws things up. After I installed the latest SSmiley Very Happy710.10S.FL24 pushed update, I had two random reboots yesterday and one today (so far.) In all cases, the phone was just sitting on a table, not being used, no apps actively running. The battery is just over a month old and is working properly.

Sprint-  please stop forcing your users to install these updates. They cause more trouble than they are worth, and ruin the experience for those of us who are having no issues. I finally got everything sorted out on my phone, now I am back to square one.

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: Random reboots after S:D710.10S.FL24 update-anyone else have this?

You do know this update is very important with fixing a huge security whole where your phone could be taken over? Also when installing updates, its best to factory reset as it installs right. Sprint doesn't force updates, Google servers do.

Journeyman

Re: Random reboots after S:D710.10S.FL24 update-anyone else have this?

Yuppers, getting this several times/day, plus it somehow sets my battery life to 0% so it won't power back up until I recharge. Fun stuff. Phone mostly unsable at this point.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat