Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated Voicemail Notification?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Repeated Voicemail Notification?

Hello,

When I get a new Voicemail I have set a specific audible chime to notify me.  However generally when I get a VM I am not at my phone and don't hear the notification.  Is there a way to have it repeat every X minutes so if I don't think to look at my phone (espeically if the screen powersaves/sleeps after a few minutes) it will replay the audible notification?

TIA,

Glenn

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

8bits, I apologize but there is not a setting in the device that will allow what you are requesting. The LED notification light should blink when you have a notification waiting.

Highlighted
Master

It's supposed to have the option but for some reason it's missing, There are apps available in the market that you can install that will do it.
Here is one - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.steepcanyon.VMMonitor&feature=search_result

SC20120510-155201.png

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks lilgeekygirl as well as Levi4U. 

Too bad that feature isn't working 'out of the box' but I guess that is the benefit of a 3rd party market- to make more fully featured apps.

Appreciate the help.

Regards.

Highlighted
Master

When searching and choosing one make sure to read the reviews and monitor your battery closely after installing in case they drain the battery excessively as they would be running in the background to monitor your voicemail.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat