cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply all to group text message?????

Journeyman

Can you reply all when someone send you a group txt message?  Can't belive this option is over looked.  I was able to do this with EVO and 3D Evo. 

6 REPLIES
Highlighted
Journeyman

agreed! is this not possible?

Wizard

The only way that I've found is if you are the one who generated the group message, but that's obviously not what you're going for. There may be a 3rd party messaging app like Text Easy that will do what you're needing.

On another note.  I'm curious as to how you are replying to all on the Evo. The only way I've been able to is if I sent out the original group message.

How do you even know if you received a text message that was sent to other people? When I look at message details, it only displays the sender name.

Journeyman

if you received a group txt message.  it comes across as MMS message.  In the EVO's you can go to settings and choose to reply all on that message.

Journeyman

Even when i create a text message to just two people I receive responses back from each person individually. They both use the iPhone 4S and I cannot receive the company's group messages due to them being with iMessage (frustrating but the manager just forwards me important stuff). I am using the Messaging app that comes with the phone too. I just wish that if I sent out a text to multiple people it would receive the responses back in the same windows.

Journeyman

Yes it is fustrating!!! I can tell you this will be my last android phone. They have no structure on updates which is really annoying.  On your issue about getting response back individually when send to multiple people.  I use a app call GroupMe.  Its awesome app especaially to use when sending group messages. Send a group message to anybody they dont need the app or smart phone. It's like a chat room for your group.   The app is also free!

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.