cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRINT BETTER FIX THIS ISSUE !!!!!!!!

Journeyman

SPRINT BETTER FIX THIS ISSUE !!!!!!!!

I have called sprint twice , talked to the technical support .. they have rebooted my phone

and also reseted it to factory settings. They tell me to visit the sprint store but

what's the point ? If it's because of the update won't the new phone still have this issue ??

PROBLEMS WITH MY PHONE

1. Randomly shuts off and back on, sometimes it goes crazy by itself turning off and on ( EXTREMELY HATE THISSSSS )

2. I cannot work the lock button at all ( HATE THIS ALSO )

3. It locks by itself after I leave it alone but I can't unlock it , I have to take out the battery and put it back in. ( GETS ME FRUSTRATED )

4. The screen turns black by itself for 1 second and goes back to normal.

WHY SHOULD I PAY MY PHONE BILL , IF FOR ALMOST A WHOLE MONTH MY PHONE HAS HAD THIS PROBLEM ?

I'M PAYING FOR SHITTY SERVICE.

,** FOR THE RECORD THIS PHONE IS BRAND NEW I GOT IT A FEW MONTHS AGO THIS YEAR, MY LAST ONE HAD ISSUES WITH CHARGING, SO THIS NEW PHONE

HAVE NOT DROPPED OR WET***

- If this has being going on for so long I don't know why sprint hasn't fixed this issue, is it because you guys are trying to fool people into paying for

new phones ? Is the business really trying to fool loyal customers ? ... WHATEVER THE PROBLEM IS , IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY DRIVING CUSTOMERS TOWARDS OTHER PHONE COMPANIES

AND IF THIS ISN'T ADDRESSED SOON I WILL BE LEAVING AS WELL .. . perhaps T-MOBILE has better service and support.

SINCERELY,

A VERY DISAPPOINTED CLIENT , thumbs down.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: SPRINT BETTER FIX THIS ISSUE !!!!!!!!

Perhaps you should try visiting the store? If you're having problems with your PHONE (e.g. not network related problems -- your [phone] problems are not network problems) then you need to take it to the store and have them look at it. If you're having issues with a particular phone, then instead of being angry at Sprint, get upset with the brand of phone you bought.

Anyway... Chill, good luck.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: SPRINT BETTER FIX THIS ISSUE !!!!!!!!

Yea I kinda realized right after its probably Samsung not Sprint's fault but I already went

To the store and they didnt even bother checking it .. they're just giving me a new one this week.

Hopefully the new one doesn't have this issue.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat