cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S II phone cuts off

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S II phone cuts off

Is anyone having problems with their Samsung Galazy S II?  My phone shuts down and the battery is fully charged & after phone shuts down I try to turn phone back on & receive message battery critically low.After this happens I charge phone & battery status shows battery half charge.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: Samsung Galaxy S II phone cuts off

So sorry that you’re having issues with  the phone! I would suggest you to visit our Sprint Service and Repair Center to have your device, battery and charger cable checked.

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same issue as well. It doesn't matter if the phone is at 75, 50 or 30% after the shut down, it comes back at 1% each time. I have tried reseating the battery and cleaning the contacts, no luck. I charge from 3 different sources, doubt its any of the chargers. I actually ordered an extended battery from Amazon trying to kill two birds with one stone. I will keep you posted if it resolves my issue.

Also this issue was occuring before and after I updated to ICS, so its definitely hardware related. The occurance is really random. I had it happen 3x last week, this week I have used it 5 consecutive days without it happening.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same issue, it just started after the ICS update

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat