Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen reverts to top of page on its own-ICS 4.0.4 GSII

Highlighted
Journeyman

Screen reverts to top of page on its own-ICS 4.0.4 GSII

Every time I scroll on a webpage the screen automatically reverts to the top of the page. I scroll back to where I want it, it goes back to the top again. I've tried battery pull, power cycle, changing all applicable settings available on the web browser on my GSII (not many), and have cleared data in the 'Manage Applications' section of the Settings menu. Issue persists on mobile network and/or wifi, on desktop and/or mobile version(s). This is intermittent but often enough to piss me off, especially when I have to go fullscreen on a video to keep from having to scroll down fifty times, missing half the video along the way. I'm hoping the answer is software update. I'm guessing the answer is to upgrade.

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: Screen reverts to top of page on its own-ICS 4.0.4 GSII

You're better off with using Chrome or FireFox. As the one that installed with the phone is crap.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat