Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spontaneous Reboots

Journeyman

Spontaneous Reboots

Guys-after latest OTA have had increase of spontaneous reboots that I have witnessed several times but is probably occuring more and I am not seeing.  Anyone else noting this and any solution?  Phone is stock and not rooted.

Thanks,

Doc

2 REPLIES 2

RetiredDoc, Im sorry for the issues that you are having. Here is on step you can try to resolve this issue, With the phone turned off press the volume up key, the home botton and the power key all at the same time. use the volume down key to highlight reboot and press the home key to select,. The phone will reboot. If this does not work then a factory reset of the device may be needed. You can perform the reset by doing the same steps above but instead of reboot you will select wipe factory reset/ clear storage. Use home key to select, You will lose any information stored in the phone. If you do not wish to perform these steps on your own you can also visit any local service and repair store (www.sprint.com/storelocator) and they can assist you furthur.

Journeyman

Thanks for the suggestions!  I performed the reboot and will see what transpires. 

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat