cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stupid people that work for Sprint on ICS Update ignoring us?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Stupid people that work for Sprint on ICS Update ignoring us?

Ok, so I sent an email to sprint regarding the ICS update and this is what they said.

My question: Original Question: Question: Hi, I was wondering if you knew when the update for the Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch SPH d710 would be released? How long has Sprint had their hands on Ice Cream Sandwich? Do they only have 1 person working part time on this? The CEO made almost 10 million in 2010. A fraction of that could pay for a few more employees to actually make loyal customers be happy. Why is there such a MAJOR delay? We're already in half a year. I would appreciate if sprint actually gave their customers an estimated timeline on the update release; but yet, sprint chooses to avoid their loyal customers to satisfy new ones so they can lure them in too.

Sprint's Reply: Thank you for contacting Sprint regarding the Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch SPH d710 phone and Ice Cream Sandwich.

I appriciate you for your interest in the Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch SPH d710 phone. Since this device is not available from Sprint, I am unable to provide the details you requested. Should we offer it in the future, you will find product and pricing details on sprint.com and in promotional information at our retail stores.

Sprint has many great phones with a variety of features to meet your needs. Visit sprint.com/phones to preview our device line up and shop for one that’s right for you.

I have also forwarded your concern related to Ice Cream Sandwich to the appropriate department. They will look into this matter.

We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to answer your questions.

Sincerely, Alphonso K. Sprint

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Badu00 my friend I cannot stop laughing please tell me this is not true? I almost lost it when i saw the following:

I appriciate you for your interest in the Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch SPH d710 phone. Since this device is not available from Sprint, I am unable to provide the details you requested. Should we offer it in the future, you will find product and pricing details on sprint.com and in promotional information at our retail stores.

This phone was and still is one of Sprints most popular phones and now he says they dont even offer it. This right here ladies and genttlemen is the epitomy of just down right bad customer service. Alonzo probably cut and pasted in that response.

This company sucks

E

Highlighted
Journeyman

Haha! This just shows how much they care for their customers and how much they know about their products. I bursted out laughing when I saw that Alonzo said that Sprint doesn't have The Galaxy S2.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It looks like we may be fianlly getting it tomorrow.  See article. http://www.androidauthority.com/sprint-epic-4g-touch-galaxy-s2-ice-cream-sandwich-update-coming-on-j...

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat