cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To everyone suffering with slower ICS data speeds, ICS hiccups, general ICS crappiness - you're welcome (link inside)

Highlighted
Journeyman

To everyone suffering with slower ICS data speeds, ICS hiccups, general ICS crappiness - you're welcome (link inside)

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks, and to be clear, this procedure resets your GS2's firmware back to Gingerbread v2.3.6 which is what ALOT of people want to do but Sprint tells them can't be done, ha!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm still good.

I think Galaxy S2 with gingerbread might be fast/smoother/better than Galaxy S3 with ICS! I get 1 meg / second download speed with GB (only got 1/10 of that with ICS).

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you. I may try this. GB was much faster and had less issues than ICS on these phones and I may stick with GB until sprint releases JB (if ever). It sucks, because I know people who have ICS and JB on other versions of the GS2 and they work fine. Why does sprint always muck updates up.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat