cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vlingo and ICS

Highlighted
Journeyman

Vlingo and ICS

When the inevitable ICS update comes out (Seriously when...), will we still be forced to use Vlingo (and at worse the same outdate vlingo) that came on the phone? I'm not saying that I wouldn't use it over Motospeak, but I'm tired of messages read out as:

"I apostrophe M going to the store period do you want anything question mark"

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: Vlingo and ICS

Man comma I apostrophe D really hate trying to send messages like that exclamation point

GrandMaster

vlingo came pre installed on the phone?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Samsung's application is powered by Vlingo, but it is not the regular full vlingo app available in the Market/Play Store. It does not prevent you from downloading vlingo from the Market/Play Store or any other Voice command / personal assistant application you want to and using those instead.

Journeyman

True, but it always defaults to the old bundled version...it was made to not play nicely with other apps.

Wizard

Hopefully Sprint will continue its practice of removing preinstalled programs and simply provide a link instead.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat