cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Widgets disappear on Restart

Journeyman

Widgets disappear on Restart

Hello,

So i've never had a problem with my Epic 4G until now. (I still like my phone, this issue is just starting to get annoying.) My widgets disappear every time I restart my phone or swith between "Launcher" an "TwLauncher".

Here are some specifics someone may need tp know if they can help:

I'm running ICS with the FI27 firmware

No third party launchers or lock screens

Non-rooted and no ROMs are on the phone

already done factory reset

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help

-Michael

4 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Widgets disappear on Restart

I'm also running into the same issue.  I had to switch my launcher and can no longer use the ICS launcher.

Journeyman

I was running into the same problem. I had to do a hard reset and that fixed it for me.

Journeyman

Yeah that's what I did too. I think the issue started when I deleted Sprint Pre-Installed Apps I didn't want. I also may have deleted some files from my phone I shouldn't have. The widgets still kinda stall every now and again. Youtube and Email seem to not load all the way sometimes. Other than that, the "Launcher" is working fine.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ended up doing a hard reset. I think the issue started when I deleted Sprint Pre-Installed Apps I didn't want. I also may have deleted some files from my phone I shouldn't have. The widgets still kinda stall every now and again. Youtube and Email seem to not load all the way sometimes. Other than that, the "Launcher" is working fine.