cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I get short codes to work on my phone?

Highlighted
Journeyman

how can I get short codes to work on my phone?

We can't use short codes on any of our devices. It shows we have it online, but phone comes back with error codes each time we try and send one.. Anything we can do?

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: how can I get short codes to work on my phone?

Checking on mySprint is a good place to verify you have short code messaging available to you. Futher troubleshooting will require additional information. I am sending you a PM so we can troubleshoot this further.

Highlighted
Wizard

Here are some more convenient short codes you can try.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/docs/DOC-2581?InQuiraCrawler=1

Highlighted
Journeyman

i can't seem to get short code to work on my phone either, and i am completely lost on how to use them or even see if i am capable of using them...if anyone has any clue, please pass on the info...thanks!

Highlighted

Y2KCLASS01, have you tried texting a shortcode (usually a 5 digit number) and received an error message back?

Highlighted
Journeyman

i came to find out that all short code messages were blocked on my phone...sprint took care of it today and now everything is working fine...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm absolutely stuck. I sent a text message to '9999' with the message 'allow 41411'. I got a message saying that I could now send and receive messages from the number '41411.' However, I've tried sending texts to that number and I'm still getting a message saying that that number is still blocked on my phone. Can someone help me?

Highlighted
Master

betkilk,

We would be happy to look into this for you. To start, please PM us your account info using the following link. http://bit.ly/1qQty1X

Thank you,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat