cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is my phone dead ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

is my phone dead ?

I started having issues with the phone any time I will go on the Internet my phone will shut down having 70%

of battery .when I was able to turn it back on it  only had 6% of battery. but at least it will turn back on today its not working

it turns on and it only gets to the 4g start up page and it turns back off HELP PLEASE

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: is my phone dead ?

Lucena1986

I'm sorry that's happening to your phone.  Usually with this issue we need to reset the phone with the keys. Unfortunately it's a full factory reset, so any information not on your SD card is set back to factory conditions.  Your contacts should be backed up to your Gmail account. 

Just to clarify; Do you have the Original Galaxy S or the S2?

Thanks,

*David

Journeyman

thanks for answering i have galaxy s2

Wizard

Here's a good step-by-step video on how to complete the steps.  Let me know if you have any issues getting it done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v44eTrHeA3k

*David

Journeyman

I had exact same problem, went to sprint store, they said my battery was bad, they replaced it and did a factory reset, and now my phone works awesome, battery lasts all day no problem and everything works fast and great.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat