cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no more apps

Highlighted
Journeyman

no more apps

My phone shut off and came back on and now I don't have any apps or the Play Store, what happened? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Tags (1)
9 REPLIES 9

Re: no more apps

WHI2613

Hmm, this is interesting.

Which device are your using? Did the phone reboot on its own? What are you seeing on the device currently? Lastly, is the device still operable? Are you still able to make phone calls, send/receive messages and access the data?

Please let me know, I am sure we can get to the bottom of this.

Zena

Social Care Team

Journeyman

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, Yes it did reboot itself. What I see is, all the apps but when I click on one of them it shows "app isn't installed.I can still call, text and have wi-fi access

WHI2613

Thanks.

Do you get this message no matter what app you select, or is it happening for one particular app? If it is for one app, please advise which app is giving you trouble. You may need to uninstall it, and re-install it from the Play Store, depending on the app.

Zena

Social Care Team

Journeyman

It is every App. and I don't have play store anymore. I can't get pics from the phone to the sd card either. No option for it

WHI2613

Have you taken the SD card out of the device and placed it another? This will help confirm if the card was wiped clean as well, or if its just not being recognized in your device.

For the issue with the apps not loading, I would advise taking the device into a service and repair center. There, they can take a deeper look and see what's going on and correct the issues. Do you have TEP (monthly insurance)?

Zena

Social Care Team

Journeyman

No, I don't. How do I reset my phone? I finally got the pics to my pc and backed up my contacts.

WHI2613

For steps on how to reset your current device, please utilize the link below. Once the reset is completed, let me know if this helps.

http://bit.ly/1aaiEsO

Zena

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Yes it worked, Thank you so much for the help

WHI2613

No Problem!

I am happy to hear everything is back up and running as it should be.

If there is anything further I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Zena

Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat