cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pictures from phone to memory card

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I move my picture gallery from my phone to my SD card?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
GrandMaster

any pics taken should automatically be stored to your sd card. ditto for videos and any pics you download.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
GrandMaster

oops forgot. if the phone doesnt start off with a sd card then you can use some 3rd party apps like astrofile and move the pics to your sd card. or just use your computer which would probably be faster anyways.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

If your device have a SD Card,pictures(gallery) from phone to memory card are automatically saved.

Hope this helps.

Highlighted

First it does not "automatically" save. The default is to internal storage. You need to go into camera - settings and scroll down and change storage to memory card. As far as moving the picture from internal to external storage: Applications - My Files - DCIM (if that is where your camera files are)/touch-hold the next screen gives an option to Move - chose move and then scroll to "external_sd" and click "move here". I made the mistake and thought when it states /sdcard at the top of MyFiles that meant external - not true.

So, safer and easier to change the settings of the camera storage. Good luck

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat