cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor reception

Highlighted
Journeyman

poor reception

I have never had great reception on my Galaxy S II (my Evo seemed much better), but since a recent update it seems even worse. Is anyone else having a problem or am I just imagining things? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

poor reception

My connectivity to online sites and the market has been almost nonexistent since this mornings update rolled out.   Not at all happy about getting failed text messages either. Guess I'm glad to know it's not just me.

Journeyman

poor reception

poor reception for iPhone 4S just activated with Sprint. The 3G often switch to Extended signal, big suprise on first day service with Sprint network. I am not sure this is the normal situation or not. is someone can tell? We are in San Antonio. TX

poor reception

Hi MARCGOV1,

I would suggest taking the device into a service and repair center since you are stating that the reception issues have gotten worse since the update. You can locate the nearest one to your here http://sprintstorelocator.com/ Would you mind posting your zip so that I can check your area for any network issues?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat