private message

Journeyman

private message

How do you create private messages and find them later to read

13 REPLIES 13
Master

Re: private message

Christy39xx,

Thanks for your question. You should be able to click on your Avatar or community name once you are signed in and it will bring you to your profile. There will be several tabs on top, click the one that says private messages. 

Andrew B.

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I Thought she meant on sprint though!

Message was Updated.

Journeyman

SprintCare means like this I think(Click and follow images below):

bandicam 2014-03-08 17-02-31-500.jpg

bandicam 2014-03-08 17-03-35-484.jpg

Master

JBmorris1:

It is essential to make sure you are logged into your Sprint.com Communities account in order to send/retrieve Private Messages.

Not sure if it is just our servers blocking the pictures or if they did not upload properly, but for me, I am not able to view them.

Thanks for contributing to the forums, and, let us know if you have any questions we can answer or concerns we may address.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am another customer in need of assistance to but can't get anywhere trying to go exact same thing but apparently my phone doesn't allow for private messages to sprint care customer service, or sprint chat none of those options show up. Yes I am signed in, have been trying to get assistance all day, everything I have been told to do has led to nothing. I need to talk to someone immediately, ASAP, I have sent over dozen messages today please please help.

Master

lace715a We know how important this is to you and want to help. The chat or private message will not work on your device. Do you have a laptop or desktop to use instead? Have you tried calling us? Is it anything that we can help you on here with? Let us know. Fernendez Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Now that you said, i cant view the pictures either.

im gonna try it again.

bandicam 2014-03-08 17-02-31-500.jpg

bandicam 2014-03-08 17-03-35-484.jpg

Master

JBmorris1 Okay, keep us posted. Nija Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Null

Master

Swtheartbby, Thank you for posting. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask. I'm here for you. - Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

They are extremely difficult to find and the Sprint site is super confusing. The best way is to use this is to first sign in to the Sprint site, then use this link: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X. Next, click on the blue "Private Message" link. Then click "cancel" at the bottom on the email screen. This will take you to a page showing your sent and received messages on the right side.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat