cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 3.0......... When will we see an update?

Highlighted
Journeyman

2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 3.0......... When will we see an update?

4G, Samsung Epic, cutting edge, oh wait we are on a version of the Android OS that has had to revision updates and we are left behind. What's the deal here Sprint, I went with you because of the phone and I thought I would be getting the best of the best. But while the hardware is holding its on you have not allowed the OS to be updated.

When will we see 2.3, I am not even going to ask about 2.2 since it is already out of date.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 3.0......... When will we see an update?

Sorry, but the answer is never.  We've already been abandoned for the next best thing.  Once they have your money they could care less about treating you right.  That was proven with the Moment and now the Epic.  Sprint/Samsung has shafted their customer base once again.  The hardware may be powerful, but what's the point if the software is outdated and full of bugs to boot.  At this point I'd be happy with an MR for 2.1 that cleans up a few of the problems.  After these last 2 phones, I'll never buy Samsung again.  Sprint is probably going to loose my business as well for their lack of support and lack of vendor management.

Cut your losses now, eBay your phone and run to the hills.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat