cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2.2 Temporarily Suspended

Journeyman

Ok...I did the upgrade before they suspended it in order to fix whatever the problem is, and there is a lot of problems! Does anyone know when they will re-release the update?

10 REPLIES 10
Journeyman

Have you encountered any problems yourself?

Journeyman

Yes, I have encountered problems but after several factory data resets it seems to have fixed several of the problems, weird! It didn't revert back to 2.1 either.

Journeyman

The sad thing is when I asked customer service, they cheerfully referred me to this forum.  And no one in the forum seems to have any knowledge they are sharing.

Journeyman

So VOBGUY1, would you like to share your "problems" so we know what are you talking about? 

Journeyman

I downloaded the update from Samsung as soon as it went up. I flashed my phone and have been using it since then without problems. I will, however, be tossing it on eBay the instant I pick up my HTC Arrive on the 20th. This whole episode of botched updates and sliding dates has been considerably less than Epic.

Journeyman

So after the 20th we look for you in HTC forums with complains, which I'm sure you'll have some. 

Journeyman

My problem is they suspended the OTA update before I got it. "Temporarily" of course.

Journeyman

We'll see if I feel compelled to pop into the HTC site with issues. I've had very few complaints with all of the HTC phones that I've owned over the years, starting with the Apache in '05. Of course, there's no way to know until I've got the thing in my hands, it could be a burning heap of fail or a well needed solid device. If I'm disappointed, I'll come back to Android on something not made by Samsung.

Journeyman

I've encountered several problems! My phone sometimes won't send messages, I don't get my calls sometimes, and I do have full bars when this happens. My phone will freeze, my screen went black, I can't get my phone to do a prl or profile update. It's really getting annoying, I've reset my phone 4 times now.

Journeyman

Did all these issues happen after the update?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat