cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3/21 - Samsung Epic Maintenance Release (Android 2.2) - EC05

Journeyman

So basically what you saying cause i have a old version of the epic i have to wait for an update for this model.... Damn that mess up I had this phone from day one now I have to hope and pray they make an update for my phone NO SIR! going to sprint today

Journeyman

Since it's that old, yeah, I would suggest you to visit the store. 

Journeyman

so as of right now there is no available file to push to our phones and install manually? 10 mins ota vs like... 3 mins on internet to download.. and thats 10 mins whenever i get brought up in the queue. would love an available version to go from eb13 to ec05 manually. just throw that update.zip out for us.

Journeyman

Usually the OTW wire update will follow the OTA updates

Journeyman

When ?????

Where ??? which part of the country ?

over what time ?

Can we get some info ???

Journeyman

Google this and download it yourself: 2/21 - Samsung Epic Maintenance Release - EB13 (Android 2.2)

Wizard

Per the original post, 'Released in stages with 100% of devices having received the update within 4 days'.  Device selection over the 4 days is random and not based on location/region. 

Wizard

That is not the correct release.

Journeyman

It work here...last month.

Journeyman

Will the OTA update wipe out everything on my phone like when I updated my Samsung Moment to 2.1 OTW, or do I get to keep all my apps and settings?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh well, waiting again.  Downloading stuff from the market I don't need in hopes of triggering an update.  Didn't get it last time. But who knows.

Journeyman

Has anyone downloaded the upgrade? I'm still waiting but wanted to know what you think?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat