cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G Upload Capped - Thread 2

Highlighted
Wizard

3G Upload Capped - Thread 2

This thread is being opened as a continuation of the '3G Upload Capped' thread that has been locked.

Here's a link to the locked thread: http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/218310#218310

111 REPLIES 111
Highlighted
Journeyman

New thread means I won't get posts auto emailed to me unless I post, there will probably be a slew of these...

Highlighted
Journeyman

still waiting on update here....

Highlighted
Journeyman

what bjornwarloe said

Highlighted
Journeyman

It would be nice if you could "follow" a thread manually. I'm a little concerned by the update not appearing yet, too.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I noticed that I have 3 applications that I had downloaded from the Market that indicate that there are updates for.  It sure would be nice to get the updates a blazing fast 3G connection!

Like waiting for a pot of water to boil huh?

Thanks,

Joe

Message was edited by: TKDJOE1

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just go to the first post in the thread and hover over "I want to:" and choose "Subscribe" from the drop down list.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok guys, something is officially not right here.  I don't understand how statistically not ONE person watching this thread has gotten the update yet if they have in fact been pushing it out since midnight.  Desi, is there any way this update can be posted for download?  Many devices I've owned previously as well as the latest official update I have downloaded manually and installed manually.  I much prefer this method (although I'll get it ota if that comes first) and I believe it will have the added benefit of not taking up bandwidth on sprint's networks.  Please post this file for us to download, as it has been officially been released and should be released and is only useful for our devices (thus, no reason to fear that it copied and/or used on other devices).

Highlighted
Journeyman

compuw22c wrote:

Ok guys, something is officially not right here.  I don't understand how statistically not ONE person watching this thread has gotten the update yet if they have in fact been pushing it out since midnight.  Desi, is there any way this update can be posted for download?  Many devices I've owned previously as well as the latest official update I have downloaded manually and installed manually.  I much prefer this method (although I'll get it ota if that comes first) and I believe it will have the added benefit of not taking up bandwidth on sprint's networks.  Please post this file for us to download, as it has been officially been released and should be released and is only useful for our devices (thus, no reason to fear that it copied and/or used on other devices).

{flame retardant suit on} If you know statistics chances are maybe only 4-5% post on these forums, and theoretically someone has already gotten it and it's not those 4-5% of the people that come here.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is just a ploy to have people keep their phones passed the 30 day.

For now the Update is just not updating, oops.

Then the update will not really fix the issues 100%, more like 30%-60% to keep you dangling.

Thats just the way this game is played.

Message was edited by: VR_4

Highlighted
Wizard

Agree it seems odd that no one on the Community has received it.  This push is actually coming from Google.  We're following up with them to see if there are issues.  We are also anxiously awaiting customer results!

Highlighted
Journeyman

....and since nobody has posted to this thread called "I got the update on 9/30 and it......" over at the XDA-Developer forums:  http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=795740

I agree with compuw22c!!!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat