cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3g service issues & epic 4G phone issues

Journeyman

Maybe its just the application, but my Epic 4G has recently been freezing up, it doesn't matter what app/program I am in (facebook, contacts, trying to make a phone call), the entire device freezes and I have to take the battery out and put it back in. It is driving me NUTS! is there a software update out there that is addressing this that I am unaware of? Also I live in colorado and I have had great service up until about 2 weeks ago, when my phone decidedly to randomly lose service in a spot that typically supports full bars, etc and now since then I am unable to get text messages or send them in a timely fashion, sometimes my phone won't even ring, it will just go straight to voicemail and the only way I'll know if someone has called is if they leave a message....I am ready to break this thing into a million pieces. if anyone has any answers to my questions I would be ever so appreciative.

Thanks

Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
Wizard

LONGJUMPER42,

Welcome to the boards, I'm sorry to hear about your issue and I'd like to help where I can. I have a couple of questions for you. First, did the freezing start after downloading any apps? Second, what software are you on? (Go to settings > about phone > Build number) If you have EC05 you're on the most recent software version. Finally, what part of Colorado are you in? If you don't mind giving me your City or Zip code I can check to see if we have any known outages.

-Alec

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat