cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3g trouble?

Highlighted
Journeyman

3g trouble?

Is Anyone else having trouble accessing the 3g network? I haven't had any network coverage in 3 and a half days. I don't know if its just my phone, or if its the network. I have an Epic, and I haven't had any trouble prior to this.

I used it for around two hours on Saturday, and then I couldn't access it. If anyone knows anything, please let me know. I probably have to go to a store and ask them but I was hoping for an easier fix than that. I've restarted my phone multiple times since Saturday hoping that a simple restart would fix the problem and it hasn't.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

3g trouble?

I been having issues with that as well. In fact, woke up this morning and 3G wasn't working. Had to reboot the phone to get it back. Sometimes I find that it has unchecked itself in its settings and checking it again will enable it, while sometimes it is checked, but still doesn't work. Usually a reboot will get it back, but I have also had to remove the battery from the phone. Guess it's just one of those "features" of this fail phone.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat