cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add or remove primary shortcuts on your Samsung Epic 4G Home screen

Highlighted
Journeyman

I accidentially deleted the contacts shortcut from the primary shortcut list on my phone.  After extensive searching I found no information on how to fix this issue.  However, after doing a google search on the android site I found the following answer and it worked, so I thought I would share.  I figure no way am I the only person who has done this accidentially.

Hit the application button.  hit the menu.  choose edit.  This will show on each application that you have downloaded (just for future info).  At this time you simply touch the application that you want on your primary shortcut menu and it will allow you to drag it to the primary shortcut area.  If like me you accidentially added something else in it's place originally (I added a game by mistake) then it will automatically go back into the application screen.

Hope this helps.  I know it did me!!!

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Master

Good info - there are also some great resources here -

http://support.sprint.com/support/device/Samsung/Samsung_Epictrade_4G-dvc2200001prd

For those of you who are new to your Samsung Epic

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat