cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Having a Problem After Froyo 2.2 Epic 4G Update Accessing Android Market Not Showing Paid Apps?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone Having a Problem After Froyo 2.2 Epic 4G Update Accessing Android Market Not Showing Paid Apps?

OK, we finally have the long awaited 2.2 update.  I must admit there are things I like and there are things I don't like.  One of those dislikes is the inability to now download a number of my paid apps from Android Market.  This is soooooooo Wrong.  It appears that the issue lies with Samsung/Google in not provisioning the software to accept the proper certifications for use.  Does anyone have an idea how long it takes Samsung/Google to fix this problem.  I can't believe that I have paid good money for a ton of apps and can't use them.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

I have seen this happening with a few customers and I have walked each customer through a hard reset and thus far has resolved the issue. If you are willing to try this I would be happy to give you a call. Please private message me your number. Also when you go into the market are you hitting menu, my apps, and then scrolling through to see if they are possibly in there and just need to be re-downloaded?

Misty

Technical Support

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat