cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth VOice DIal

Highlighted
Patron

Bluetooth VOice DIal

IS anyone able to voicedial over their bluetooth headset yet?  What app are you using?

Message was edited by: jhpiii1A

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Bluetooth VOice DIal

This is something that my wife andI want very badly as we had that capability on our old feature phones.  however, after speaking with my friend who has an EVO, we will not see that functionality until Froyo (Android 2.2) is released for the Epic.  We should see that by the end of the year.  I am willing to wait for that to insure they get the operating system correct for the Epic.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's correct.  No Android has Voice Dial until 2.2.  Some manufacturers implement their own on Android devices, but are not that very good.  You could also download one from the market which works somewhat ok.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Like Tidbits said, you can download something from the market but they aren't very good. They can be a replacement til we get 2.2 though which it way better.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat