cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know if you can lock the screen while on a phone call...to keep your face from pressing buttons.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does anyone know if you can lock the screen while on a phone call...to keep your face from pressing buttons.

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: Does anyone know if you can lock the screen while on a phone call...to keep your face from pressing buttons.

There is a proximity sensor on the phone that will automatically make the screen go black (lock) when you put it up to your face.

Journeyman

Re: Does anyone know if you can lock the screen while on a phone call...to keep your face from pressing buttons.

I have this same problem. If I hold the phone to close to my face I somehow always mute the call or try to make a 3 way call. Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity on the touch screen?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat