cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epic Alarm Clock - Only one sound?

Journeyman

Epic Alarm Clock - Only one sound?

I noticed that while setting up the alarm clock and testing it to be sure that it worked, there was only one sound to select from --"Good Morning." Just wondering if it's intentional for there to only be one sound or if there are others that I am not seeing somewhere,

Where could I find additional sounds to be used for the alarm clock and how would I go about adding new sounds?

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: Epic Alarm Clock - Only one sound?

Hello,

I have noticed this also, and was pretty surprised.  I came from a Moment to a Epic and in the Moment, there were some selections.  I have downloaded Alarm Clock Xtreme from the Market and that is a pretty neat alarm application.  Hopefully that helps  a little.

Journeyman

Re: Epic Alarm Clock - Only one sound?

All you need to do really is make a folder on your SD card called Alarms.  Make it in the root of the SD card.  No subfolders or anything.  When I got my phone I made three folders; Ringtones, Notifications and Alarms.  I only have some smaller/shorter mp3's in the Alarms folder so I'm not sure of the size or length restrictions.  Once you do that, you should be able to change the alarm "ringtone" when you set up the alarm for whatever time.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat