cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epic Lemon

Highlighted
Journeyman

Epic Lemon

HELLO. I SAID BEFORE YOU MUST TAKE MATTERS IN TO YOUR OWN HANDS AND UPDATE YOUR PHONE'S FIRMWARE YOURSELF. IT IS NOT DIFFICULT WHATSOEVER. GO TO WWW.SAMFIRMWARE.COM AND DOWNLOAD THE NEWEST LEAKED FIRMWARE GINGERBREAD 2.3  EH17. YOU WILL NEED TO JOIN SAMFIRMWARE FIRST. THEN,  GO TO WWW.YOUTUBE.COM AND FIND A VIDEO(HOW TO UPDATE YOUR SAMSUNG EPIC 4G GALAXY TO EH17)BY QBKING77. HE GIVES YOU EXPLICIT INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO UPDATE YOUR EPIC 4G GALAXY WITH A USB CABLE AND A COMPUTER. THIS WILL BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO YOUR EPIC 4G. OF COURSE SAMSUNG AND SPRINT WANT YOU TO TRASH THE PHONE AND GO TO THE S2 TOUCH. THIS PHONE RUNS SO MUCH SMOOTHER ON GINGERBREAD THERE IS NO COMPARISON. TRUTH IS I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER SAMSUNG PRODUCT DO TO THEIR LOUSY SUPPORT OF THIS PRODUCT. BUT I WILL REPLACE IT IN DUE TIME WHEN I AM READY TO DO SO. NOT WHEN THEY WANT ME TO.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat