cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epic Visual Voicemail

Highlighted
Journeyman

Epic Visual Voicemail

Will Epic's Visual Voicemail be updated to the latest version which allows for bluetooth playback like the Evo has? Doesn't make sense not to.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Epic Visual Voicemail

that feature maybe in the 2.2 FROYO update for the epic, but we don't have a date as of yet.  also A2DP is a STEREO bluetooth profile, are you able to hear music in your BT headset? if not, try a stereo BT headset, it maybe that samsung designed the visual voicemail app to work thru this profile meaning only a stereo BT headset can hear it. Btw, the BT profiles for the epic and EVO at launch, meaning before ANY updates came out, are identical.

Journeyman

@ tomdeaver... thanks for responding. Not sure about the specs of my bluetooth headset but I used the same one to hear visual voicemails on an Evo. I later found out that Evo customers had the same complaint that resulted in the Evo receiving an upgrade (new version #) to its visual voicemail app around august. Thought maybe Epic could get a similar upgrade.

Journeyman

Just another item in my swiftly growing list of reasons to return the Epic and get an EVO...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat