cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epic after the EC05 update- still not able to sync ms exchange with epic calendar!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Epic after the EC05 update- still not able to sync ms exchange with epic calendar!!

After my 2nd trip to the Sprint store with the techs- they were baffled at what was causing the lack of me being able to sync my epic with my company's exchange server. After they did a hard reset- still not syncing! So a new phone, well refurbished one was hopefully the answer~I received a replacement phone last Friday- was so thinking the new phone  would be the fix for my exchange calendar not syncing with my epic.   NOT!

Still having the same issue, e-mail & contacts sync just  not my calendar!!!!  There are 3 other people that have the epic phone  & are able to sync EVERYTHING with my exchange server...their  e-mail, contacts & calendar!!!

I should not nor do I want to use K9 nor Touchdown to sync everything with my phone & exchange server.  If 3 other people are able to I should be able to too!

Can someone HELP me with this please?

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Product Ambassador

In order to sync with your Exchange server, your Exchange admin needs to enable Activesync on your account.  Have you confirmed with your Exchange admin team that you have Activesync permission on your Exchange account?

Have you ever been able to remotely access your Exchange account with any device?

What specific problems, errors or other issues do you have when trying to set up your Exchange account on your phone?

The more information you can provide to the other forum visitors, the better chance there is that someone will be able to assist you in getting your device to sync properly.

Thanks!

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat