Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epic phone & Picture mail

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm really pissed with this picture mail program, I like to save pictures I take & the pictures sent to me in messages. I'm unable to save them in my phone to the gallery, WHY NOT?   This is an ongoing problem. It takes forever to retrieve messages w/pictures in the picture mail program.  I've tried to download the program to my phone from Sprint"s picture listing, I keep getting re-directed to Zagat site. And what I want isn't there.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

To save pictures.

The phone would have to have a memory card. The pictures would be saved to the memory card and then they should go to the gallery. When the picture mail message comes in you will press and hold the picture, select attach items, check mark the box and select save. The Picture should now be in the gallery. If the pictures comes in as a slide show it will not give the option to save the picture. You may save the picture in your picturemail account at pictures.sprintpcs.com log on and go to messages and it will give you the option to save the message so that way it does not expire.

I hope this helps

PinkElmo 

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat