cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 67

Journeyman

Error 67

Hello,

I am in the Indianapolis area and I keep getting the error 67 message.  I've gone into the settings menu and tried to update my profile but I get the message that the service is unavailable.  What should I do next?

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Master

Error 67

Have you checked to see if the service is turned on on the device.  On your phone go to main screen>menu>settings>networks and wireless> mobile network  tap  confirm 3g is enabled.

press back arrow  confirm that the wifi is turned off>

Try updating profile

Journeyman

Error 67

Yes, 3G data is checked and wifi is turned off. But when I go to update profile, the error message says "Your profile could not be updated at this time. Please try again later. If this problem persists, please contact customer care. Error: Unknown Error." And the Error 67 message pops up at the same time too.

Highlighted
Master

Error 67

Make sure that device is connecting to Sprint Network and not on roaming network. Do you see any roaming icon on your phone? We had data issues on Roaming Network today.Service Ticket is already opened for the Roaming Data issue.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat