cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gingerbread Update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Gingerbread Update

FYI- to all you non-techies...hopefully you check here first!  Make sure all of your contacts are saved as Google contacts before you update.  If you have any issues with the update (as I did) then you will have to do a factory reset (which others have helpfully posted here in the forum) but you will lose any contacts saved to your phone, not to Google.  The only way to get them back is to hope you've called them in the last 3 months (and can remember when you called them or what their number is) so you can look at your bills.  I'm going tomorrow to the store to see if they can recover my contacts, but I'm not very hopeful about it.  If they can, I'll repost here.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Gingerbread Update

Is there any quick way to save them as a Google contact w/o having to retype everything into Google?  I only have the option of saving to phone or Google when I'm entering a new contact; I don't see any options for existing contacts.

Thanks!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat