cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gingerbread destroys Wi-Fi speed

Highlighted
Journeyman

So here's another complaint about the the now infamous Gingerbread update on the Epic 4g.  After doing a factory reset to restore some battery life, I now find that my wi-fi is slower than roaming would be.  It is essentially no network at all.  This was never the case with Froyo although there were some wi-fi connect issues,

My home network is a Gigabit router and my ISP supplies 15/3 speeds.  However the phone barely makes a half a 500k when connected to this network.  Very different results than I used to get when the phone was connected to the very same home network.

This Gingerbread deal, which I was pretty excited about, is really turning into a huge headache.

1 REPLY 1

Something else is going on with your phone or your wireless network, I get 14/5 on my phone with a 15/5 connection and Gingerbread.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat