Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELLP!!!

Journeyman
9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

HELLP!!!

I share the senitments, but without either exact symptoms or a description of what other help you might like, helping will be difficult.

Journeyman

HELLP!!!

I want to roll back to 2.1, but the Sprint Store say they can't do it.

Journeyman

HELLP!!!

Hello!

I've been with Print since 1996... it has only gotten worse!

What I did was write a serious comlaint letter to the higher ups and I PROMISE YOU WILL GET A RESPONSE AND BE TAKEN CARE OF LIKE YOU USED TO GET! I WAS ABLE TO GET THE PHONE I WANTED AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT WHO REALLY DID THEIR JOB AND....ATUALLY FIXED THE ISSUE! I DON'T HAVE THE 2.2 UPDATE AND AFTER HEARING ALL THE HELL PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH, IT ISN'T WORTH IT. I would like to be able to move my applications to my card,without any headaches. Again, start emailing a formal complaint and see how fast people take care of you. Also, I'm waiting for my new phone. This keyboad is crap! I can spell BUT the keyboard has a short in it. It almost types what it wants...

Good luck!

Journeyman

HELLP!!!

How come it is only bad for a selected few?

Notice it doesn't work for people who are mostly confused?

Did you follow every step carefully when updating?

Reflash your phone!

Journeyman

HELLP!!!

I believe they have an excellent cosutomer service. Also, they have plenty of "confused costomers" who are ready to complain every chance they get. The only people who have issues with their updates are the ones who are afraid of "exploring" electronics. Instead of doing any updates themselves they should take it to someone who knows what they're doing.

Highlighted
Journeyman

HELLP!!!

I did everything like it read. Trust me I'm not bad at this stuff. I took it into the Sprint store and they told me that Samsung was working on a fix, but I went through this before and it never came. I would just like to roll back to 2.1, but so far Sprint and Samsung told me I can't do that.

Journeyman

HELLP!!!

Who am I to write to? Do you have an email or link?  Thanks.

Journeyman

HELLP!!!

I've had the phone for six months and never called them one time for this phone.

Journeyman

HELLP!!!

Do a search on youtube on "samsung epic back to 2.1". It's a good instructional video on how to go back to stock. Good Luck!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat