cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotmail notifications not working

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hotmail notifications not working

Is there any known problem with notifications and Hotmail? It seems like this worked a few days ago when I first got my Epic but now I never see notifications from Hotmail on my phone. I even changed it to check every 5 minutes just to be sure. I can see the emails in the inbox using a PC so I know they were delivered. I assume the phone is checking every 5 minutes so I'm not sure what else to check. Only time it seems to show a notification is when I'm using the phone.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

You've probably already checked this as it's in the same menu as the check frequency, but make sure 'Email notifications' is checked in the Account Settings.  Mailbox > Menu > Account Settings

I have Hotmail set up on my Epic and have not had any problems with notifications.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problem.  Went to a sprint store and they had no idea how to fix.  Sometimes my phone will go 5-6 hours without displaying my hotmail emails, even when I have tons of emails coming in.  I don't get it.  Can anyone help????

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat