cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer text messages from my phone to my computer.

Journeyman

How do I transfer text messages from my phone to my computer.

Hello, I have an Epic 4G and I need to transfer some of my text messages to my computer.  I need a record of what was said to me in the texts.  I am wondering if there is a way for me to transfer them to my computer?  Thanks!

3 REPLIES
Master

Re: How do I transfer text messages from my phone to my computer.

For the saved text messages, you can forward your text message to pc via email.Instead of putting in a phone number in the "To:" portion of the text, just insert your e-mail address exactly how you would in an e-mail. From there you can save it to your computer. For future SMS messages you can download Handcent SMS from Android Market.Handcent SMS is a powerful free sms/mms tools for your android phone. Backup Security powered by the Handcent network allows you to backup all your Handcent’s settings, SMS messages and MMS messages to your My Handcent Online account and restore them if you reinstall Handcent or if you reset your device or upgrade to a new one.

Hope this helps

Abe

Journeyman

There is an app called "Email My Texts SMS" that is simple to use. In just a few clicks you can email your texts and then save or print the email. It is very highly rated.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Or you may consider Google Voice