Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Get AllShare to work on your Samsung Epic 4G

Highlighted
Journeyman

How to Get AllShare to work on your Samsung Epic 4G

Help please...

When I turn on wifi and then start AllShare, all I see are the three action options 1) play from phone to another player, 2) play from server to phone, or 3) play file from server on another player via my phone.  That would be great, except that each option shows a spinning "thinking wheel" indefinitely before the app finally times out and force closes.  There is a Help button and a Settings button on-screen, The help button just tells me all the great things the app will do someday (if I can ever get it to work) and the Settings button just causes a pop up dialog that says, "AllShare busy".

It would be great if the "tutorials" I've seen gave some usefult information as to how to navigate the first run.  You know, tell me what I should be seeing, what issues could cause me not to see what I should be seeing... that sort of thing.

Tags (2)
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat