cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download the pictures on the phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I need someone''s help on how tod do this.  I have the cord to connect the phone to my computer.  But what do I do after that?  HELP PLEASE !!!  

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Do you see the phone as a harddrive on the computer? If not, you could be setup to Charge Only and not to Mount as a Disk Drive. After that you should be able to navigate it like any other harddrive. Pictures you take are usually stored in the DCIM folder. Pictures you download are usually stored in the Download or Downloads folder.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Wizard

In response to your post

connect the USB cable and on the phone screen touch Connect to PC

from your computer, double click My computer> find the device letter that matches your phone and select that drive

once that drive is open, you should see the available folders

as previously noted, pictures are usually stored in the DCIM folder. You can find more information at this link:

http://search.sprint.com/inquiraapp/ui.jsp?question_box=transfer%20pictures&selectedDevice=Samsung%2...

Hope this proves helpful.

Markie_B

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat